Friday, June 12, 2009

Scheduled Outage at 12:00AM PDT

Mixed Tape Because Felix Fell Asleep

My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
Neko Case - Stinging Velvet
Nick Drake - Hazey Jane II
Belle & Sebastian - Judy and the Dream of Horses
Camera Obscura - Keep it Clean
The Bird & The Bee - My Love
The Fiery Furnaces - Bow Wow
Muscial Bit: Sunshine and Clouds by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Boy Least Likely To - I See Spiders When I Close My Eyes
The Magnetic Fields - A Chicken With Its Head Cut Off
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Upon This Tidal Wave of Young Blood
Lily Allen - Smile
Common - Driving Me Wild
Waok (Ay) Rollcall by The Roots
M.I.A. - Amazon
Lesson 6: The Lecture by Cut Chemist

Don't ask me how it took that turn towards the end, or why it started off with MMJ...nor should you inquire about what inspired this mixed cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Slideshow